The next level in make-up application. This palette is your essential contour kit. Use it to shape your face, slim down your nose and define your cheekbones. With the right application, it will give you a look so flawless, it will permanently change the way you apply make-up. The light, medium and dark shade each have their own role to play in creating a photo-finish that is Instagram Gold.
How to Use:
- Cleanse the skin before beginning your makeup regime. Residual foundation will only create a blotchy, uneven skin tone that will become more apparent throughout the day.
- After leaving moisturizer to set, apply Face Primer. Choose a contour palette that contains a shade lighter, a shade matching and a shade darker than your complexion.
- Apply foundation in your matching shade all over the face using our CONTOUR FX5 brush.
- Then, Apply the lighter shade, two shades lighter than your natural skin tone, under the eyes, over your cheekbones and up towards your hairline. Stroke over the middle of the forehead, down the bridge of your nose, on your brow bone under the eyebrows, along the jawline and over the collar bone.
- Now use the darker shade underneath the cheekbones, in thin strips down each side of your nose as well as on the tip, under your jawline, just above where you’ve applied the lighter shade and along your hairline at the top of your hairline. Also apply to the creases of your eyes and above and below your collar bone.
- If you resemble a neutral colour chart at this point, you’re doing it right. Don’t worry. It will all come together in the blending process.
- Take your foundation brush and blend everything in using circular motions.
- Set with powder to keep your look in place throughout the day. Use a powder brush for this.
- Finish with a shimmering blush or bronzer to make your cheekbones pop-the finishing touches that give your skin that extra wow factor on camera. You are PERFECT!