Historically, women risked metal poisoning to perfect their brows by crushing lead into them. Thankfully, we can now have runway-ready brows without a doctor on standby. This pressed powder gives shape and definition to brows, which works to frame our face and release the wild within.
- Soft powder consistency
- Natural finish
- Sleek, sophisticated definition
- Use dry or wet depending on level of drama wanted
How to Use
- Big, bushy brows may be tres haute right now, but one must tame one’s inner vixen to stay on the right side of chic.
- Decide whether you want a look laced with drama, or subtle and pretty. If opting for a bold brow, mix in with a little water.
- Use a thin, angular brow brush to dip into the powder. Start from the inner brow, and work outwards, keeping a steady hand.
- Begin with a small amount, and build up coverage according to your own preferences.
- Follow the natural shape of your brows at the outer ends.
- Give brows a once over with a brow brush to facilitate blending.
- Seal the deal with our Brow Gel to keep your structured brows in place. Now that’s what we call architecture!