Go for golden and invigorate your skin with a natural tan glow. Accentuate your tan or create the illusion of one.
- Sun-kissed Glow
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use
- As a general rule, choose a bronzer that is two shades darker than your natural skin tone. It is a good idea when using bronzer to opt for a foundation one shade darker than your natural skin tone so that the contrast isn’t too severe. The warmer skin tone will complement the bronzer for a natural looking tan.
- Have the right brush on hand. A bronzer brush has more bristles than one used for blush to give you more color in each stroke. We recommend our Deluxe Powder FX8 brush or our Kabuki brush for best results.
- Hot Tip: Top make-up artists recommend brushing the number ‘3’ onto both sides of your face. Begin on the top of your forehead, and dust along your cheeks. Sweep across your jawline all the way down to your chin.
- Layer gradually to build color, rather than applying one dark coat. This will make your face appear dirty rather than sun-kissed.
- Blend into the neck, not forgetting the back of the neck when opting for an up-style.