The final stroke on your canvas, this traditional blush gives your face a fabulous flush. It is Ideal for creating contours that give shape to your face and the rich pigment means one application will carry you from morning to night.
- Blends effortlessly
- Great for oily/Combination skin
- Soft, Natural finish
How to Use
- Choose the right shade for your skin tone.
- Invest in one of our quality blusher brushes. Our anti-bacterial TAKLON bristle brushes mimic real hair, which is renowned as the best for applying make-up.
- Tap away any excess powder on the brush to avoid over indulging in color.
- Apply upwards in gentle strokes along the apples of your cheeks.
- Blend well until incorporated naturally into the skin. Hot Tip: Brush downward after blending to prevent the hairs on your face sticking out-not a good look.
- Do as the insiders do and dust a little blush on the areas of your face where the light naturally hits; above your brow bone, downwards along your nose and across your chin.
- Apply our HD Finishing Powder. This high-performance sheer powder diffuses imperfections and absorbs oil for a smooth finish.